I always say that there are fruits and sweets people. The way to recognize them is when they eat ice cream: sweet people ask of chocolate, caramel, vanilla, or any of its variations, fruit people ask, obviously fruit, but there is always a preference for red fruits.
Berries are not my favorite fruit, I think I’m a sweet person, however when I find fresh fruit and excellent color I think we should take the opportunity to prepare something delicious.
- 700 gr of cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (125 g) of soft or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups berries. I used strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and sour grapes
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Berries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix graham crackers and butter with your hands. Add a tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Put the mixture into a round pyrex, pressing to create the crust of the cheesecake.
- Apart, mix the cream cheese with the sugar, flour and vanilla essence. Beat well and add the eggs, beating after each addition.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pyrex and bake for 35 minutes. It will be ready when you pierce with a wooden stick and it should come out clean.
- For the sauce: blend the berries and drain them to take out the seeds. Put the mashed berries with sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the sauce begins to bubble. Remove from heat and cool for an hour.
- When the cheesecake and sause are cool enough put the sauce on top and garnish with more berries.