Chocolate salted caramel mug cake
The best mug cake chosen by netizens.
Last week I posted four mug cakes so internet users helped me pick the best one for the Whittard of Chelsea Cake in a Mug Blogger Carnival. A few months ago I participated in another contest and I was among the 10 finalists , this time I’m hoping to win with this delicious recipe.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tblespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 caramels
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven 180 °C (it can be done in microwave as well but we don’t use it at home).
- Put all the ingredients, except the caramels and the salt, into a mug and mix with a fork.
- Drop the caramels and the salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or 1:30 minutes in the microwave
This post is an entry to the Whittard of Chelsea Cake in a Mug Blogger Carnival